Caamsaa/May 15, 2014
We appeal to all Oromos in the diaspora and at home to face the national challenge by taking the following actions:
1. Continue your struggle until a neutral inquiry commission is established so as to bring the culprits to justice; political prisoners are freed, and the Addis Ababa Master Plan is cancelled. The diaspora should continue to influence the international community in diplomatic front in order to advance the Oromo cause.
2. As we mourn for the dead, we should be able to strategize our struggle for freedom and democracy. Therefore, organize public meetings to discuss regarding the next steps of our people’s struggle.
3. Organize support for the families of the victims and detainees. OFC promises you to channel your support to the concerned;
* Contribute to the struggle by supporting the victims:
Oromo Federalst Congress-International Support Group
Accounting # is 3024833120
Swift Code # is CHASUS33 and
Routing Number # is 122100024
Qabsoon itti fufa!
If you have any question, people in diaspora can reach:
– Dr. Merera Gudina (Chairman) 202-910-8692
– Ob. Bekele Nagaa (Secretary) 0911190087
– Ob. Gebru Utura (Vice-chairman) 0911130150